Keynote Speaker motivates
Charlie will help you set the tone at your next corporate event and unleash the potential in your organization.
Whether your event is for over 500 people or just 10, getting it off to a great start is essential.
A typical keynote address lasts 45 to 60 minutes, but can also be modified to fit the needs accordingly. The keynote address will be tailored to lay down the framework for the program of events or convention agenda and can also include the role of convention moderator.
Your keynote* address will be customized to your particular needs. Here are some possible message themes to choose from:
- The Name of the Game is Results
- 4 Key Factors to Success: Perception - Attitude - Imagination - Decision
- Focus on your purpose, vision and goals
- Enhance your self-image, unleash your inner genius
- Change your thoughts, change your results.
* "Keynote" comes from the practice of playing a note before singing. The note played determines that key in which the song will be performed, thus the term "key note," which then became "keynote" in reference to a speech.
There is unlimited potential locked up insde of each of us. We just need to find the key to unlock it.
Charles LaFond, MBA
Speaker - Trainer - Coach